Gift Box Murgia Feel Welcome
All I want for Christmas Hamper contains:
- Artisanal Panettone with extra virgin olive oil 500g
- Marchese Aninori Franciacorta Cuvée Royale 75cl
- Gianduiotti B.Langhe 100g
- Croccantino dark chocolate bar autore 50g
- Gianduia spread 250g
- Linguette with sea salt Vecchio Mulino 120g
- Olive Taggiasche Pate 180g
- Giusti Balsamic Vinegar 250ml
- Ronchese Ground coffee 250g
- Baci Di Dama 250g
- Organic Fennel and Sicilian orange cream Nonno Andrea 150g
- Black truffle sauce 90g
- Parmigiano Reggiano 24 months 250g
- Cime di rapa alla pugliese 230g
- Large Wicker Hamper
3 in stock
Gift Box Murgia Feel Welcome contains:
- 500ml bottle of organic extra virgin olive oil Terradiva
- 250gr of shelled organic almonds
- 200g of organic Taralli made with almond flour
Three organic products meet in a box set dedicated to the landscape of the Murgia natural park, in the southern Italian region of Puglia. Gift Box Murgia is a gift to make you feel welcome among the stone walls, rolling hills, caves and castles. Taste the oil, taste an almond, chew a tarallo and Puglia will be closer!
The Murgia is a very large area that extends between two regions of Southern Italy: Puglia and Basilicata, starting from Minervino Murge right down to Matera and the province of Taranto. It is a collection of little-known beauties, a journey through nature, history and traditions, to be discovered in no hurry.
For over 20 years Terradiva has been certified as Organic Farm.
Organic farming maintains and respects biodiversity, or the variety of living beings on our planet, from very small beings to plants, animals and ecosystems, all linked to one another and indispensable. In fact, the use of synthetic chemical pesticides, typical of non-organic crops, determines the disappearance of useful insects and soil impoverishment.
See the other gift idea online