Pop Baladin beer – Baladin (33cl) Piedmont
£3.90 Inc. VAT
This is how they make American Pale Ale
Light-colored beer with golden yellow hues and a fine and persistent head. Scents of hops and citrus fruit are immediately felt, with subtle notes of fruit and cereals in the finish.
The taste is characterized by the presence of hops and a medium intensity bitterness, along with hints of tangerine and bergamot. Overall, this beer is very pleasant and easy to drink: born to be a true Popular Beer. Enjoyable, simple, refreshing.
99.09% ITALIAN CRAFT BEER
Baladin is committed to supporting Italian agricultural products. POP is made with:
- Water from the Maritime Alps
- Barley malt from our fields in Basilicata and Apulia – Italy
- Hops from our fields in Piozzo and Busca (Piedmont) – Italy
- Yeast grown at the brewery in Piozzo (Piedmont) – Italy
- Hops 0.91% – US and Germany
Ingredients: Water, barley malt, hops, yeast.
Service Temperature : 8-10 °C
As the name suggests, this is a very popular and versatile beer. The same is true for the possible pairings with food: from street food to daily lunches and dinners with friends.
20 in stock